Data in Motion: Turning Insights Into Meaningful Action
From October 18, 2016 7:30 am until October 18, 2016 10:30 am
Posted by AMA Houston
It's an exciting time to be a marketer. A seemingly unlimited amount of data about your customers is available with the click of a mouse, and there are countless systems to help you gather it. But, now what? How do you glean meaningful insights from that data and put them into action? Or, are you taking action without insights?
At our AMA Houston Academy event on October 18, Kathleen Boyd, head of marketing for Houston Airports will discuss:
- How to wring more insight from your customer satisfaction research.
- Ways big data can help you predict customer behavior and improve the customer experience.
- Leveraging web analytics to improve the digital experience.
Members Only Workshop
Following our discussion on insights, AMA Members attending are invited to take a deeper dive into web analytics at our free, members only workshop session led by Anita Perez, Vice President of Operations for Top Spot IMS. You'll learn about:
- The Top five things you need to implement to be sure your company website is search engine friendly
- Navigating Google Analytics, including what tracking indicators to keep an eye on and what they mean
- What to do with the data you have to improve performance and meet website goals
October 18, 2016
7:30 am - 10:30 am
AMA Student Member
Categories: AMA Houston Academy