AMA Houston Academy
From April 07, 2017 7:30 am until April 07, 2017 10:00 am
Posted by AMA Houston
Omni-Channel Marketing Workshop: Tips, Trends, Insight, How-To
While it might seem obvious not to put all your eggs in one basket when it comes to developing your marketing plan, how do you determine which channels are right for your message and will have the most impact on your audience? Join us Friday, April 7 to hear insights from an expert in omni-channel marketing. Then take part in a "Choose Your Channel" Workshop, in which 8 different channel experts will lead in-depth workshops on specific channels such as Google Adwords, Pandora Radio, SEO and Snapchat. You'll acquire hands-on knowledge, have the opportunity to ask questions and network with other interested marketers.
Joe Alfidi: "Omni Insights"
Joe is the Director of Global Go To Market programs for DC Shoes and has over 20 years of experience in the retail marketing industry, with a specific focus in the footwear industry, including a 10-year stint as North America Retail Marketing Manager for ASICS America. He has worked on both the agency and client side and lends an insider perspective on successful omni-channel practices as well as the evolution of his industry.
"Choose Your Channel" Workshop
Choose which area you'd like to learn more about!
- Facebook Ads: Jonti Bolles, Owner, White Hat Ops: www.whitehat-ops.com
- Google Adwords: Chris Cabaniss, Founder, Falcon Digital Marketing: www.falcondigitalmarketing.com
- SEO: Beau Pedraza, SEO Lead, Forthea: www.forthea.com
- Facebook and Twitter: Kami Huyse, Founder & CEO, Zoetica Media: www.zoeticamedia.com
- Pandora Ads: Lisa Flores, Account Manager, Pandora Internet Radio: www.pandora.com
- Blogging & Social Media Influencers: Jillian Goltzman, Account Executive, Integrate Agency: www.integrateagency.com
- Traditional/Digital Broadcast Media: Lori Clark, Director of Sales, KHOU/Tegna: www.khou.com
- Snapchat and Twitter: Rachel Parker, CEO, Resonance: www.resonancecontent.com
April 7, 2017
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
7:30-8:00: Registration, Networking, Coffee/Light Breakfast
8:00-8:15: Opening Announcements
8:15-9:00: Joe Alfidi, Keynote Speaker
9:10-10:00: Marketing Channel Workshops.
United Way Community Resource Center
50 Waugh Drive
Houston, TX 77007
AMA Members: $55
AMA Student Members: ALWAYS ONLY $15
What Is AMA Academy? Learn more about this program.
In-Kind Event Sponsors
Categories: AMA Houston Academy