How to Win a Crystal Award
From February 09, 2017 7:30 am until February 09, 2017 10:30 am
Posted by AMA Houston
Are you ready to enter? Are you ready to win?
Creating entries for the Crystal Awards can seem like an overwhelming task, but our panelist of past winners will share insights and tips for creating award-winning entries.
Moderated by multiple winner, Erika Waters, the event will feature an engaging discussion and opportunity for you to ask the panelists questions about the process of entering.
Bring your entry drafts, and our group of past winners will offer tips to help you improve your chances of taking home a Crystal Award.
68% of last year’s finalists who attended this event ended up winning at least one Crystal Award.
From the panel you can expect to learn:
- What the judges are looking for in an entry
- How to write winning entries
- Best practices for creating digital storyboards
- How to plan and prepare for your entries
From the workshop you gather:
- Constructive critiques from previous winners
- Suggestions for how to make your entries better
Of last year’s event attendees:
- 60% ended up being finalists
- 68% of the finalists who attended this event ended up winning at least one Crystal Award
- This year’s panelists won 18 awards among them last year
Vice President - Digital Advertising
Strategic Communications Coordinator
Senior Communications Specialist - Corporate Communications
Texas Children’s Hospital
February 9, 2017
7:30 am - 10:30 am
1301 Fannin St. Suite 2440
Houston, Texas 77002
Green Street Garage at 1301 Main
Parking is available at the parking garage on Clay between Main & Fannin, with entrances on Fannin & Clay. This garage is conveniently located right across from 1301 Fannin. Don’t forget to pick up your pass at the event to receive the $5 parking rate.
Early Bird: $20.00
Early Bird: $35.00
AMA Student Member
Early Bird: $20.00
Categories: Special Events