Applying for the AMA Houston Gives Back Grant is easy. Simply email the completed application by April 23rd, 2021. Recipients will be notified May 26th and will be announced at the June Networking Luncheon (June 9).
The information you provide in your application will allow the AMA Houston review board to understand the mission of the nominated organization and evaluate its needs. Please provide thorough answers, bearing in mind brevity is appreciated.
Tips for filling out the form
- Download the Word version of the form to your computer.
- Save it to your computer and fill out the information in its entirety with whomever is needed from your organization.
- Once you have all stakeholders’ input and you feel confident the form is complete, fill out and submit the application form online.
- AMA Houston GivesBack provides grants to fund marketing, public relations and/or communications projects. Projects or programs outside of those areas will not be considered for funding.
- The applying organization’s mission must benefit the greater Houston community. Organizations serving populations outside of the Houston area will not be considered.
Applicant Contact Information
Provide your contact information including your name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address. Also include the name of your organization/company, your title and department if applicable.
Non-Profit Organization Information
- Brief summary of the organization’s history, mission and goals
- The organization’s address, telephone number and chief officer
- Description of current programs, activities, service statistics and strengths accomplishments
- The organization’s 501(c)(3) tax exempt number
- Annual report, if available, or other material summarizing organization’s activities
Applying Party Relationship with Applicant Organization
Please indicate how you are associated with the organization for which you are requesting funds.
Please indicate how much money you are requesting and provide a detailed explanation of what items are included in the total amount requested. Clarity and thoroughness of the project plan will be taken into consideration by the application review committee.
Requests for contributions are accepted from AMA members only. Please provide your 8-digit AMA membership number. (You can find it above your name on the mailing label of Marketing News.)
Purpose of Grant
Situation – Opportunity, problem, issues, needs the marketing program you are requesting funding for addresses
Specific activities/materials – Specific marketing, public relations or advertising activities/materials for which you seek funding, your overall goal(s) and timeframe. Items that will be considered include social media, brochures, press releases, media kits and events, promotional items, ads or ad campaigns, posters, flyers, signs and special events.
How will you measure the effectiveness of your activities?