For some firms, serving a niche market in the past offered a competitive advantage. But now, this has become a strategic necessity for all businesses to lure new customers and entice existing customers to come back for more. The question becomes, how should businesses know which segment of the market to focus?
On February 10, the AMA Academy will present a two part event that will teach attendees real-world techniques for identifying the right segment for their product or service.
The first part will include the unveiling of a national study of Generation Z. This demographic cohort is also known as post-millennials and their birthdate ranges between mid-1990s to early 2000s.These hyper-connected and digital natives are exercising shifting attitudes at the pace of technological change. By embracing the principles of Gen Z, marketers can learn to earn their trust and build influence in their $44 billion buying-power.
Part 1 - Understanding Generation Z
This presentation is the first-ever, cross-cultural approach to understanding Gen Z. We'll take a deep dive at the brands, influencers, behaviors and ideals that matter most to Gen Z.
- Learn what motivators and media formats drive purchase
- Understand the relationship between culture, food, and heritage
- Deep dive into the attitudes and behaviors regarding health, both physical and mental
Part 2 - Real-world Strategies for Segmentation
Understanding your target audience is the first step to realizing their true value to your company, but how do you get to that point? Our speakers will lay out tactics your team can employ to finding your business' target market in a data-rich marketplace:
- Understanding Google Trends and Structured Google Search to unlock customer behavior
- Learn about multiple data sets to secure and cross-validate behavioral findings
- Present real-world examples of segmentation (B2B & B2C) and their implications
Join us for this in-depth look at Generation Z in the marketplace and learn how to take your marketing strategy for this segment from good to great.