Are you interested in volunteering with AMA Houston but don’t know where to start? Problem solved. Join us for our prospective volunteer happy hour on Wednesday, August 17 at King’s Bierhaus in The Heights!
Here’s what you can expect:
- A modern fusion restaurant of German, Austrian, and American cuisine in a trendy environment with both a spacious patio and indoor area
- A long list of German beers (including award winners), local brews, and craft cocktails
- Waiters dressed in leiderhosen!
- Free parking in their large lot
During the event, you’ll have the opportunity to chat with AMA Houston’s board to learn more about the volunteer opportunities we have available to get engaged.
There are countless benefits to volunteering with AMA Houston:
- Joining the largest marketing organization in Houston at a more personal level
- Giving back to the Houston marketing community by lending your marketing expertise and knowledge for a good cause
- Networking opportunities with Houston’s leading marketers
- Skills development through close collaboration with other markets
- Resume boost and professional development
- A fast track to potential future opportunities to join the Board of Directors
We cannot wait to interact with you at one of Houston’s best bars and restaurants! When registering for the event, please fill out our short questionnaire. This will help us prepare for the event and facilitate conversations between prospective volunteers and board members.
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
5:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
By attending, participants agree to take full responsibility for any risks of exposure to COVID.
Date(s) - 08/17/2022
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm