Nexus Direct is a full-service, response-centric, international direct marketing agency founded in 2004 by a group of marketing professionals bonded by the belief that most innovative marketing solutions are born at the “nexus”— the place where data, research, methodologies, and new opportunities meet.
We partner with a variety of non-profits that speak to our core values from sectors including health, human services, social programs, professional organizations, and legislative advocacy groups. We log-off at the end of each day knowing we are making a difference in the world.
We are passionate about creating results for our client partners and helping you achieve your goals. We understand the importance of creating meaningful connections with your audiences, and we work with you to implement tailored strategies that drive engagement, increase revenue, and grow your mission.
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced creative, strategic-thinking Account Supervisor to join our hard-working, dynamic team of fundraising junkies who have a passion for helping non-profits work towards their missions and love what they do. In this role, you will be a key leader in day-to-day activities as well as a creator of overarching strategies for our client’s programs. The selected candidate will be well versed in building compelling campaign strategies and will convey campaign direction to our internal departments.
We provide a cell phone, laptop, printer, and monitor for our remote employees. We offer a fun, supportive environment that is never the same two days in a row! In addition, we provide on-going training and advancement opportunities. We have a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance, along with Paid Time Off. In addition, Nexus Direct offers 100% premium coverage of short-term disability and life insurance.
- Establish and maintain client relationships along with implementing and overseeing the day-to-day activities for our nonprofit clients’ programs
- Brainstorm and develop direct mail and digital direct marketing strategies and complex ideas with an ability to translate these ideas into a marketing campaign
- Manage the objectives, strategy, and budget for each client’s direct marketing plan
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Demonstrated project management skills in a fast-paced environment with an ever-changing landscape in addition to the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to problem solve at a supervisory level, to serve the best interest of both our client partners and Nexus Direct
- Team player, passionate, high-level of integrity, and diverse minded
- Live in the contiguous United States