Inspectioneering is a publishing, media, and training company serving inspection, maintenance, and engineering professionals in the oil & gas and petrochemical/chemical industries. Through our bi-monthly Journal, newsletters, training courses, and other tools and digital resources, Inspectioneering helps its customers do their jobs more effectively, while making the industries we serve safer for the workers, the community, and the environment. We are motivated by the belief that increased knowledge can help improve organizational efficiency, increase equipment reliability, protect workers, and in the end, lead to a more successful business enterprise.
We are currently seeking to hire a talented and motivated Sales & Marketing Associate to join our growing team. In this entry level role, you will work closely with account managers to ensure that our products and services are meeting the needs of our clients and identify opportunities to help them achieve their goals. You will also play a key role in driving client adoption, retention, and expansion through effective communication, collaboration, and problem-solving. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting a cross-departmental team, and assist with Marketing/Sales, Creative/Editorial, and Training initiatives. The responsibilities of this role can vary widely; however, they are all centered around supporting the Inspectioneering team to ensure our clients’ satisfaction and success.
- Assist with client lifecycle management, including onboarding, training, adoption, and renewal
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients in order to understand their needs and goals and provide strategic guidance to help them achieve their desired outcomes
- Facilitate regular check-ins and touchpoints with clients to ensure they are getting the most value from our products and services
- Create and analyze client marketing reports, client training reports, and other client-related reports to provide actionable insights
- Maintain client deliverables and deadlines with company project management software
- Monitor and track key client metrics and provide regular internal reports and insights to the leadership group
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve client-related issues
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and promotion of client resources and content using strong writing and editing skills
- Support sales and marketing team in preparing for and attending industry events, trade shows, and conferences
- Up to 5 years of professional experience
- Self-motivated and able to stay organized when faced with diverse responsibilities
- Prior experience in customer service, sales, marketing, or similar roles is preferred
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills
- Possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
- Possess the ability to learn on the fly and adapt to new roles and responsibilities (aka – a utility player)
- Proactive and problem-solving mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience with graphic design and/or layout software such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Mac Pages, etc. is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace software is preferred
- Experience with project management software is preferred
- Experience with CRM software and other tools to track and manage client relationships is preferred
Inspectioneering, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes regardless of race, color, age, disability, sex, national origin, or religion. We value diversity in our workforce and in the communities we serve.