Elmore is currently seeking to hire a Communications Specialist. In this role, you will produce high-quality work on the execution of any communications tactic at the direction of one or more Communications Strategists. In addition, your work may touch all communications disciplines as you continue developing your communications expertise.
The salary for this role is dependent upon experience. Elmore offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; 401k; generous paid time off; and professional development opportunities.
- Participate in and contribute meaningfully to the creation of strategic public relations and communications plans for a variety of clients
- Schedule media interview, prepare client, attend interview and track coverage
- Manage deliverables in a marketing relationship
- Implement all assigned client work, ensuring quality, timeliness and client satisfaction
- Support media relations efforts by pulling media lists, writing and disseminating press releases, pitching media, monitoring media, creating reports, and performing related tasks
- Support social media efforts by maintaining editorial calendars, drafting and reviewing content, utilizing social media tools to post, monitor and track engagement, and performing related tasks
- Support client communications needs by writing talking points, website copy, creating presentations, creating key messages and related internal or external communications
- Maintain all filing, record-keeping and operational aspects as they impact client services
- Analyze and document client services processes, developing solutions to enhance efficiencies
- Provide regular reports to CEO, Senior Communications Strategist or Communications Strategist
- Earn the trust and respect of the client through consistent, quality work
- Deliver work on time; ensures quality, accuracy and consistency of work
- Provide client account administrative support internally and at client meetings
- Demonstrate Elmore’s core values of Listening, Clarity, Curiosity and Supportiveness with colleagues and clients
- Experience in media relations
- Strong writing skills, proficiency in AP style
- Strong attention to detail
IMPORTANT NOTE TO APPLICANTS: Please include your cover letter and resume when applying below. Interviews are by appointment only; no telephone calls will be accepted. Finalist candidates will be asked to provide writing samples. We encourage potential applicants to visit our website to learn more about our company culture, our team, and the clients we serve.
Elmore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.