Clearpoint is the staffing partner of choice for Houston’s top employers leveraging more than two decades of experience within the technology, communications, marketing, and professional services industry. Our client, within the energy industry, is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst. In this role, you will work within a team of marketing professionals to champion digital marketing initiatives. You will be serving as the marketing liaison “point-person” to creative management and digital support teams. In addition, you will provide project management, creative development guidance, as well as support for asset creation and optimization. You will also facilitate the execution of key digital marketing campaigns within dedicated timeframes. The selected candidate will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and work closely with several internal creative management teams including external agencies to ensure brand alignment.
- Point of contact, leading project management and creative development of digital marketing assets
- Facilitate creative content such as display ads and landing pages for digital marketing campaigns
- Serve as marketing liaison for digital and Agile teams to develop content for online enrollment experience and digital enhancements
- Manage execution of asset development for marketing tactics that support traditional and growth initiatives
- Coordinate project timelines and schedules for deliverables and assets.
- Ensure all projects follow internal creative process and are on targeted budget.
- Present assets for reviews to internal stakeholders, obtain feedback, and clearly communicate feedback for accurate implementation.
- Monitor creative output for alignment across assets, while meeting set requirements and objectives.
- Review and track relevant campaign reports and present insights to keep larger organization abreast of performance.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, digital media, project management within a corporate company, marketing firm, or advertising agency.
- Acclimated to working well in a fast-paced environment with multiple departments, projects, and deadlines.
- Versed in the thorough knowledge and understanding of the industry, business, competitors, and brands, helping to analyze market/competitive trends to recommend actions to improve growth.
- Proven customer advocate (always thinking about consumer engagement and overall customer experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field