ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations. We are currently seeking to hire a Graphic Designer to be part of our dynamic marketing team. In this role, you will apply art, design, and copy layout skills to create visually engaging concepts such as branding materials, communication media, and other print and digital materials. You will have the ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth. In addition, you will have the support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best. The selected candidate will thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and empowers through continuous improvement. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more!
- Collaborate with coworkers vertically and horizontally across the organization, approaching projects from a team perspective and understanding that different perspectives make a product stronger and more thoughtful
- Clearly communicate and present design concepts to stakeholders taking into account business requirements, crucial to-market timelines (use active listening to better understand stakeholder needs and concerns)
- Consult with product line Marketing Managers and/or other team members as needed
- Create original visual media that communicates the desired message in an engaging and unified way
- Create impactful PowerPoint presentations based on content provided by marketing and business teams
- Prepare drafts of design work and provides samples to editorial or other appropriate staff or departments for review
- Create new marketing materials that can span print, digital and on-premises applications in support of a range of product lines
- Create and implement flat and HTML5 infographics, ads, specialty landing pages and social media graphics supporting Marketing initiatives
- Prepares print orders and assembly instructions on notification of final approval
- Effectively manage workflow to ensure all critical deadlines are met across multiple complex projects
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field from an accredited university or college
- 3-5 years of experience in the marketing field
- Proficient in developing motion graphics
- Strong organization skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on an assignment and set priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Action oriented and results driven
- Strong customer focus (internal & external)
- Strong creative with functional and technical design skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to generate data drive strategies
- Experience researching and generating design trends
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills are preferred (extremely strong PowerPoint skills are a must)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and other design software
- Prior experience with technical oilfield equipment or service providers is a plus
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.