Hines is a global real estate investment, development, and property manager. The firm was founded by Gerald D. Hines in 1957 and now operates in 28 countries. We manage a $92.3B¹ portfolio of high-performing assets across residential, logistics, retail, office, and mixed-use strategies. Our local teams serve 634 properties totaling over 225 million square feet globally. We are committed to a net zero carbon target by 2040 without buying offsets.
When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come. We are currently seeking to hire a Graphic Designer. In this role, you will be a visual storyteller that engages, informs, and inspires. You will be highly creative, and you will take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. In addition, you will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the selected candidate will take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. You will understand branding and marketing within the real estate industry, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, new business pitches, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
- Respond to market/research requests by senior management effectively and in a timely and appropriate manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design from an accredited institution
- Three or more years of graphic design experience
- Experience with Commercial Real Estate marketing is preferred
- Exceptional creativity, conceptual, and innovative design skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong portfolio of digital and print designs
- Excellent knowledge of page layout, typography, information graphics, and print production
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Unwavering commitment to integrity, brand guidelines, the firm’s Guiding Principles, and our Leadership Principles
- Able to work overtime as business needs deem appropriate
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity. No calls or emails from third parties at this time, please.