Hybrid Role: Brookshire, Texas
Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high-quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing and develop new offerings? Are you eager to join a professional team and work directly with our customers? Then we have an interesting position in Grundfos for you.
We are currently seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator for our Brookshire facility. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to support, and coordinate decided marketing activities to drive sales. You will also be responsible for developing common marketing activities to be deployed in Water Utility (WU) North America, such as digital & written marketing content, customer events and fairs. In addition, you will align, plan annual local activities, and coordinate with stakeholders in WU, Group, and other Performance Units (PU) to provide secure a professional and unified approach to protect the Grundfos brand. The selected candidate will report directly to the Head of Marketing, and you will operate on a hybrid schedule you must reside in the Houston area.
Whether it’s developing leadership skills or advancing your expertise even further, we’ll support you with continuous learning and development opportunities, to help discuss and steer your long-term Grundfos career path. You’ll be welcomed from day one into an inclusive, trusting environment guided by six core values. If you’ll be working from your home office, we’ll make sure you are well equipped with a workstation. However, you are always welcome to our offices where you can engage, learn, and have fun with colleagues. On top of it, flexible working hours; 5 paid holidays; paid time off for volunteering; up to 20 paid vacation days a year accrued by date of hire. Competitive medical insurance rates through medical, dental, and vision plans; and a 401(k)-match program. Annual bonuses, parental support, internal well-being consultants and programs. Access to the modern Grundfos Academy to pursue further both personal and professional development. Diverse, inclusive environment with employee-led forums offering colleagues a safe place to connect and share openly.
- Execute an annual plan for marketing activities together with the local marketing and sales management
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing material
- Support prioritized marketing product launch activities
- Arrange and support customer events/fairs
- Purchase order execution and vendor management
- In collaboration with agencies, deliver master elements ready for use via multiple marketing channels
- Collaborate and support digital marketing discipline with relevant content creation and execution
- Follow up and ensure the marketing initiatives meets objectives and keeping within the budget
- Ensure alignment and efficient internal stakeholder management and cooperation
- Support the development of regional marketing materials and solutions meeting business needs and requirements
- Secure clear and consistent representation of Grundfos image, values, and key messages- safeguarding Grundfos visual identity
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing with 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with an international company with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated solid knowledge of the plans, processes, and activities within the functional area of marketing
- Proven experience working with digital marketing tools
- Marketo and AEM experience is preferred
- Experience in working with the creation of technical content
- Ability to operate daily out of the Brookshire facility in a hybrid role
- Willingness to travel up to 10% if necessary
- Authorization to work in the US without support
Grundfos needs and welcomes professional people from all corners and backgrounds by providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. Employment decisions at Grundfos are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.