Houston Grand Opera is currently seeking to hire a Marketing Data Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for all ticketing data in Tessitura, HGO’s ticketing database. Detailed data entry, constant data monitoring, and report creation and analysis are important functions of this role to help HGO obtain and maintain high quality data assurance and reach organization’s goals.
- Build and configure HGO’s seasons and performances in Tessitura, including production information, house maps, pricing, ticket designs, pricing rules, promo codes, etc.
- Serve as the Tessitura subject-matter expert for the Audiences department. Be proactive in finding solutions, expanding software knowledge, and collaborating with vendors and peers across industry to better support the team.
- Collaborate with Digital Content Manager to ensure web sales are properly configured, tested, and functional in Tessitura. Provide database support to ensure proper data transfer and functionality on website, as well as e-commerce support through TNEW configurations.
- Service data needs of the Sales & Service department by assisting with new Tessitura version upgrades, including testing, and maintaining a general awareness of data-related changes. Create report templates and train department to generate their own.
- Support Audiences department through reporting and analysis of Tessitura data. Help translate business goals into qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Manage annual rollover of subscriptions for renewals in Tessitura. Prepare and ensure the accuracy of variable data used for creating subscription renewal materials.
- Process subscription payment plans and coordinate with Finance to resolve any credit card charge backs.
- Create and maintain Appeals and Source data in Tessitura, ensuring full utilization of functionality.
- Develop, design, implement and maintain database queries, reports, and lists to fulfill department requests; work with Database Administrator to build complex data sets.
- Coordinate and serve as a resource for Tessitura training for the Audiences department. Specifically, work closely with the Associate Director of Sales and Service to provide ongoing Tessitura training to the Customer Care team.
- Audit data entry for accuracy and work with staff for clean-up and archive projects, as needed, including merging duplicate constituent records.
- Maintain strong vendor relationships that result in quick attention to our issues and a collaborative spirit.
- 2-3 years of experience as database administration, including proficiency in building and running complex lists, exports, and reports
- Understands and is proficient in all divisional data entry to maintain data integrity
- Demonstrated ability in team building, training, managing and motivating others to adopt applications or data systems