Do you love people? Do you love Marketing? Do you love working with an amazing team of supportive peers who brainstorm creative marketing ideas, troubleshoot, and bring out the best in you? If so, this is the place. Blue Sky Marketing is about the endless possibilities that are available to any business owner with an effective marketing strategy implemented flawlessly to achieve their business objectives. Since we launched in 2010, Blue Sky Marketing has been a 100% virtual environment with everyone working from home offices although team gatherings and co-working are encouraged.
We are currently seeking to hire a highly motivated Marketing Manager & Client Brand Lead. The selected candidate will receive paid holidays and vacation. In addition, we offer health insurance and a 401k. The compensation for this role is dependent upon skills and experience.
- Serve as a regular point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions, lead client calls by setting agendas, coordinate and send account reporting and handle resulting follow-up questions and communications. Lead challenging client situations.
- Provide unsurpassed client service, develop, and cultivate excellent client relationships.
- Maintain very high client satisfaction.
- Assist team members with day-to-day marketing tasks.
- Develop editorial calendars for marketing clients.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies and brand voice.
- Identify, develop, and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Coordinate with the team; as well as create and implement elements yourself in the following areas: Email Marketing Strategy & Implementation; Social Media Editorial Strategy; Content Strategy + Copywriting; Creative Direction; CMS Website Editing & Landing Page Optimization; and Online and offline advertising programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong internal motivation to get the job done, a strong work ethic and a high bar for excellence.
- Enjoy thinking strategically and bringing creative solutions to problems.
- Incredible attention to detail and capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a virtual, cross-cultural environment.
- Able to maintain confidence, poise, and eloquence in client meetings and difficult situations.
- Ability to prioritize competing objectives and manage time with skill.
- Able to coordinate marketing projects and activities effectively.
- Proven expertise in writing and editing sales and marketing materials.
- Comfortable with contributing well-written copy to a wide range of marketing projects.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing.
- Excellent, proactive communication skills, both written and oral.
- High-level computer skills and experience.
- Should be well versed in managing social media sites.
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Proficiency in content management systems.
- Strong proofreading, grammar, and copywriting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, analyze systems and data and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
Special Note To Applicants: When applying for this role, please be sure to include “Client & Project Manager Position” in the subject line of your email. To be considered for this role, you must include a cover email that opens with a sentence or paragraph that explains what you have learned about your work self in the “work from home” or “stay home” experience of recent years. OR the alternative: Tell us about your favorite travel experience.