Do you love creating and managing campaigns that knock people’s socks…and shoes off? Is your superpower showing clients how well their campaigns performed?
If you answered “yes,” One Foot Over has the job you’ve been searching for. We are looking for a resourceful and passionate Marketing Manager. In this new and exciting role, you will lead marketing campaigns and projects, and work hand-in-hand with clients and the team on campaign implementation, optimization, and more. This job is equal parts idea generator and marketing superstar. We offer flexible hours Monday through Friday in a hybrid work environment, and once in a while, we may need you on a weekend. Most importantly, you’ll need to be there when the team and clients need you there. This is a contract-to-hire position.
- Act as the day-to-day team leader when it comes to managing projects, campaigns, and optimization efforts that drive results and build demand
- Own the work (from deadlines to optimizations), take charge of making recommendations and decisions that put our clients first and make them look like rockstars
- Collaborate with and support the team so they have what they need to deliver impactful work on time and in scope
- Know our clients’ businesses as well as if you worked there and be able to talk about their marketing plan like it’s as familiar as your own life story
- Execute an extreme level of detail and discernment when reviewing client work to ensure we only deliver top-notch, bulletproof work for our clients
- Tactical work on client projects, e.g., copywriting, design, reporting, as needed and dependent on the level of expertise or desire to grow skillsets
- Manage and mentor the marketing team
- Time tracking of all work via our project management systems
- Advanced knowledge of marketing reporting, including conversion reporting
- Able to understand and analyze data to develop, suggest, measure, and implement recommendations for marketing strategies and activities.
- Ability to identify and recognize the latest marketing trends to implement process changes and improvements.
- Well-rounded knowledge of online ads, SEO, copywriting, editing, marketing automation, and data analysis
- College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or Communications
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience managing campaigns from start to optimization
- Advanced knowledge of marketing tools and technology, including SEO, social media, CMS, CRM, analytics tools, etc. (HubSpot experience is preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of marketing best and next practices, including trends and recent developments