At Refined Technologies, we believe operating with an eternal purpose fuels excellence. This guides everything we do; it gives us a purpose that is greater than ourselves. RTI is the leader in the chemical cleaning segment of the refining industry, providing patented chemistries, processes, and equipment for cleaning and treating units during shutdowns. While focused on clients, we are fueled by our mission to: Honor God Always, Help People Develop, Pursue Excellence, and Earn a Profit.
We are a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial-minded organization full of servant-hearted leaders. Want to know more about our culture? Check out the RTI Playbook. If you’re ready for your work to matter, we’re ready to hear from you! We’re currently growing our team of Artisans with a Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will be focused on lead generation, establishing our reputation as a knowledge leader for turnarounds, positioning and strengthening our brand, and ensuring all our external media and activities align with our mission statement for specific business lines. The selected candidate will collaborate closely with our Marketing team and BD leaders.
Please note that Support Center Artisans are working a hybrid schedule. 3 days/week in the office and 2 days/week at home. However, several weeks require multiple days in the office (e.g., New Hire Orientation week, Summit, etc.). Supervisors should desire to be in the office frequently in support of their people and internal customers. This role requires active engagement with people in the office.
- Support development of business line marketing plans with business line leaders and Director of Marketing
- Implement approved marketing plans for dedicated business lines
- Leverage marketing channels for the Upstream and CruzAlta businesses in conjunction with the Director of Marketing to implement marketing plans, which includes: Campaigns through CRM/Salesforce; Website(s); Webinars; Events (industry, philanthropy, etc.); Promos; Brochures; Presentations & Case Studies; and Social Media
- Provide clear scope, schedule, and budget for other marketing team members involved with the detailed delivery of the channels listed above, especially promos, events, and social media
- Collaborate with the Marketing Managers team (SMEs, typically BD and Ops Leaders) to deliver marketing materials in alignment with campaigns
- Work collaboratively with third-party marketing partners to support marketing deliverables
- Partner with the Director of Marketing on inbound and external marketing campaigns
- Prepare and manage excellent, engaging marketing material with clear and consistent messaging, aligned with the RTI Playbook, to achieve our strategy for each business line and overall corporate strategy
- Assist with Feedback and Improvement initiatives, as needed
- Maintain brand integrity across all platforms
- Work closely with Comms, Admin teams in support of BD teams for Upstream and CruzAlta business line
- Maintain library of marketing content to reduce confusion (variations on a theme) and accelerate deployment of relevant, up to date material for business lines that position oversees
- Assist with Summit execution (once a year, all-Artisan event) to meet objectives for connection, including client engagement
- Backup other Marketing Specialist in lead role for Summit to maintain momentum during Summit “season”
Develop editorial calendar for social media. Develop Events List with direction from Core Business Leaders
- May supervise intern or part time support; assists in directing work for Marketing Coordinator
- 10 years of marketing experience including development of digital and print media
- Proficiency with computers, especially SharePoint, Canva, PowerPoint
- College degree is preferred
- 10 years of marketing experience including development of digital and print media is preferred
- Exceptional leadership skills including influencing, simplifying messages, coaching
- Demonstrated strength in prioritization and show courage to push back on ideas
- Confident storyteller with a passion for culture, people, engagement strategies, creativity, and improvement
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and verbal and written communication skills
- Love to create and able to simplify others’ writing and ideas
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Travel Requirements
- This position needs to connect with Artisans in all offices, virtually and in person.
- Able to travel 10 days per year.
Applicants for regular U.S. positions must be authorized to work in the United States for Refined Technologies, Inc. without the need for sponsorship of an immigration authorization or visa (e.g., TN, H-1B, or other employment-based immigration authorization or visa). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected status under federal, state, or local laws.