Anchor QEA is an environmental science and engineering consulting firm that is focused on improving the environment and our communities by solving challenging problems. We employ more than 450 people in offices around the United States. Our vision is for a growing company that is our clients’ first choice for solving their most challenging problems and our employees’ first choice as a company where they want to work. We believe engaged staff lead to great client service and to a financially strong company—in that order. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth for employees by providing autonomy, a clear vision, and the ability to master their skill set.
Our company strikes a unique balance – we’re small enough to provide you with direct access to managers, ensuring face-to-face interactions, yet large enough to offer the robust support you require. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside mentors and subject matter experts who are committed to your growth. Our organizational culture is deeply passionate about the meaningful impact of our work. We value individuals who understand the significance of noble endeavors in their day-to-day activities. If you’re eager to contribute to projects that make a real difference, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Are you someone who thrives on a wide range of projects that can leverage your design expertise to craft compelling proposals? Do you have a proven track record of leading proposal efforts, including detailed scheduling and content development, particularly within the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry? If so, we are currently seeking to hire a Proposal Manager. In this role, you will manage the delivery of high-quality marketing proposals and statements of qualification (SOQs).
- Develop clear, concise, and compelling written strategies and messaging for proposals and interviews
- Prepare proposal outlines, concepts, and formats designed for maximum scoring
- Develop detailed proposal schedules and manage multiple concurrent deadlines
- Work with proposal teams to create and execute a winning strategy for key pursuits; ensure teams have identified the appropriate benefits and differentiators
- Prepare proposal content including tailored resumes, standard company information, project descriptions, and other marketing collateral as needed
- Seek to continuously improve the proposal, design, and production processes for efficiency and quality control
- Lead marketing training sessions for technical and product delivery staff
- Support other company-wide business development efforts as needed
- Extensive knowledge of A/E/C industry marketing fundamentals, terminology, and delivery methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Advanced presentation skills to lead interview preparation sessions and knowledge of database concepts
- Experience leading business development and marketing initiatives including basic mentoring/teaching abilities and leadership/managerial skills
- Advanced understanding of company brand implementation and QA/QC processes
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign), copyediting, and knowledge of database concepts is preferred
- Unanet (formerly Cosential) CRM experience is preferred
- Team-oriented, flexible, reliable, and highly responsive to internal clients, and to other members of the Client Experience team
- Able to work remotely, independently, and as part of a dispersed team to meet client deadlines and support Client Experience operations
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of experience (without a degree, 12 years of relevant A/E/C experience)
- Able to work occasionally in the evenings and during weekends to support time zones as needed
- Able to perform all job functions virtually (e.g., stable Wi-Fi)