PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative, and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership, and life.
We are seeking to hire an energetic and creative Proposal Writer to join our Houston-based marketing team with AEC industry experience. The selected candidate will be a positive, proactive team player with a can-do attitude, flexible and self-motivated. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, and PTO.
- Collaborate with firm principals and the marketing/business development team to organize and produce marketing deliverables including, creative, quality and accurate qualification statements, proposals and presentations
- Work with marketing staff to identify creative new ways to enhance proposal and presentation products
- Provide support to generate and maintain general marketing deliverables (project sheets, resumes, Vision database, etc.)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in A/E marketing
- High degree of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign) as well as MS Office suite
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision and OpenAsset is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conceive and produce quality, professional proposals and presentations from start to finish (including writing original technical narratives for project descriptions, project approaches, a variety of marketing pieces, as well as cutting edge graphics)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple, simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, positive attitude, and enthusiastic
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
PGAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor