Nestled in the established River Oaks community, Motherhood Center is a pregnancy, parenting, and childcare resource focused on educating, supporting, and nurturing both the physical and mental well-being of expectant and new moms. For over 20 years we have offered exceptional pregnancy and parenting education classes, private services, individualized support, and thoughtfully curated retail products. Commonly referred to as the “Mommy Country Club,” the center has become known for cultivating both an empowering atmosphere and a village of support amongst the 35,000+ families we have helped since opening our doors to Houston. We are thrilled to be able to offer the same support to families all over the world with our many virtual classes and services.
We are currently seeking to hire a talented Social Media/Executive Assistant. In this role, you will report to the Founder and assist the Executive Team. The selected candidate will be very organized, reliable, detail oriented, hardworking and capable of staying focused and working continuously on multiple projects. You will have the ability to communicate effectively with the Executive Team and all associated company personnel. The compensation range for this role is $46,000 to $50,000 per year. There is an option for a part-time role (30 to 35 hours per week) at $22 to $24 per hour.
- At least 2 years of experience working with social media and a thorough understanding
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Excellent references from both current and previous employers
- Strong business acumen, professionalism, and high personal integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to anticipate problems and solve them quickly
- Excellent time management
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office programs, researching on the Internet, and other online databases
- Strong understanding of social media and influencing
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Goal driven, proactive, ambitious, honest, and enthusiastic
- Organized, detail oriented, ability to multitask and shift gears quickly
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Team player
Special Note For Applications: Please be sure to include a cover letter, resume, and salary history when applying below.