Apply for the AMA Houston Gives Back GrantThe deadline to apply is April 29, 2023, at 11:59 pm CT. Submit Your Application
The information you provide in your application will allow the AMA Houston review board to understand the mission of the nominated organization and evaluate its needs. Please provide thorough answers, bearing in mind brevity is appreciated.
We will announce the grant recipients at our annual Casino Night fundraiser. We hope to see you there!
Tips for filling out the form
- Download the Word version of the form to your computer.
- Complete the information with input from all necessary parties in your organization.
- Once you have all stakeholders’ input and feel confident the form is complete, fill out and submit the application form online.
AMA Houston Gives Back provides grants to fund marketing, public relations, and communications projects. Projects or programs outside of those areas will not be considered for funding.
The applying organization’s mission must benefit the greater Houston community. Organizations serving populations outside of the Houston area will not be considered.
Applicant Contact Information
Provide your contact information, including your name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Also include the name of the organization/company, your title, and your department, if applicable.
Non-Profit Organization Information
- A summary of the organization’s history, mission, and goals
- The organization’s address, telephone number, and chief officer
- Description of current programs, activities, service statistics, and strengths accomplishments
- The organization’s 501(c)(3) tax-exempt number
- The latest annual report, if available, or other material summarizing the organization’s activities
Applying Party Relationship with Applicant Organization
Please indicate how you are associated with the organization for which you are requesting funds.
Please indicate how much money you are requesting with a detailed explanation of each item included in the total amount requested. Clarity and thoroughness of the project plan will be taken into consideration by the application review committee.
Requests for contributions are accepted from AMA members only.
Purpose of Grant
Situation – What opportunity, problem, issues, or needs does the marketing program you are requesting funding for address?
Specific activities/materials – List specific marketing, public relations, or advertising activities/materials for which you seek funding, your overall goal(s), and your timeframe. Items that will be considered include social media, brochures, press releases, media kits, promotional items, ads or ad campaigns, posters, flyers, signs, and special events.
How will you measure the effectiveness of your activities?