At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity, and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants, and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. We are currently seeking to hire a Lithium Marketing and Sales Manager. In this role, you will develop sales models as the Lithium market continues to evolve. In addition, you will lead Lithium market development to identify and grow new business opportunities. You will drive business growth via industry insights, market intelligence, and strategic guidance, coupled with EM strategy and capabilities. The selected candidate will provide trusted and credible business consultation to ExxonMobil and our customers.
- Drive strategic customer initiatives consistent with Lithium strategies and objectives
- Leverage critical relationships to propel customer development and enhance value
- Lead high-potential global business opportunity and develops the broader business to deliver value
Integrates the strengths of ExxonMobil to drive profitable business growth
- Provide market intelligence and strategic leadership guidance for accommodating market, competitor trends, and developments
- Create strategic thinking beyond direct competitors and competitive value, and identifies future potential, trends, and opportunity of new business growth
- Represent the organization outside ExxonMobil with strong market reputation and influence, guide external relationships at a strategic level to align business objectives
- Provide strategic guidance in the development of business strategy and technical services
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or business disciplines
- 5+ years of experience in sales/marketing roles
- Comfortable with white space; rapidly identify, align & progress (or stop) opportunities within value chain
- Deep curiosity, demonstrating strategic thinking to drive long-term, profitable growth
- Able to effectively manage interpersonal relationships across multiple functions in a diverse work environment
- Internal and/or external experience in establishing new business platforms, management consulting, market development, supply chain, competitive intelligence, etc.
- Leadership roles in Sales for established and/or new products is preferred
- Experience in Sales/Marketing in the Lithium Industry and/or OEMs (Automotive) is preferred
- Experience in Sales/Marketing in the Battery or CAM (Cathode Active Materials) industries is preferred
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.