Landry’s is a multinational, diversified restaurant, hospitality, gaming, and entertainment conglomerate based in Houston. We operate more than 500 high-end and casual dining establishments around the world, including well-known concepts, such as Landry’s Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Rainforest Cafe, Morton’s The Steakhouse, The Oceanaire, McCormick & Schmick’s, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak House, Claim Jumper, and Mastro’s Restaurants. We also operate a group of signature restaurants, including Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto, Willie G’s, and others. The gaming division includes the renowned Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino concept, with locations in Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV, Atlantic City, NJ, Biloxi, MS, and Lake Charles, LA. The entertainment and hospitality divisions encompass popular destinations, including the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk, Aquarium Restaurants, and other exciting attractions, coupled with deluxe accommodations throughout the Houston and Galveston area, including the Westin Hotel in downtown Houston, the Kemah Boardwalk Inn, and Luxurious San Luis Resort, including the Hilton and Holiday Inn located on Galveston Island.
We are currently seeking to hire a Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will assist and support the day-to-day marketing needs of the Landry’s Restaurant division.
- Manage open work orders and trafficking jobs
- Support execution of all promotions, working with other marketing team members to formulate plans to utilize various media including print, broadcast, outdoor and internal collateral pieces
- Research opportunities and proposals
- Assist the Brand Manager in facilitating the production of promotional materials; ordering collateral supplies and working with managers on developing and implementing local marketing opportunities
- Alongside other marketing team members, work with vendors and agencies to manage creative process through final implementation, including production, photo shoots for TV and print
- Communicate with other department heads, Purchasing, Training, IT, Culinary, etc. to fully review all action plans related to quarterly promotions to ensure all aspects of the promotion are executed fully and successfully
- Participate in field sales calls
- Keep track of production costs and expenditures
- Previous marketing/advertising and restaurant experience
- Experience managing the ad process
- Knowledge and experience with digital media campaigns/promotions
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Great organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent writing skills