Arion opened its doors in April of 2018 and is already recognized as a leader in the industry and ranked by Houston Business Journal as the #16 engineering design firm in Houston. Arion primarily serves the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas and energy industries. We provide engineering, design, procurement, project management and construction management services from Concept, through FEED and Detail Engineering & Design, to Completion for onshore and offshore oil & gas and energy industry facilities. Our services include execution of greenfield and brownfield projects for oil and gas production, processing, transportation, storage, and refining facilities worldwide. We deliver successful projects every time by revolutionizing the process through Respect, Trust, Accountability, and Innovation.
We are proud to have been named one of Houston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020, and 2021, and to have been named a finalist in 2022. Our employees are known as the “A-Team” – the best of the best. Our commitment to People, Performance, and Innovation sets us apart from the rest.
We are currently seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for our marketing communications activities with the goal of establishing and improving its competitive positioning in the market. You will engage and promote our services and raise brand awareness by creating content, participating in industry events, and being present on social media to educate customers and potential clients about our company.
The selected candidate will work primarily in an office environment (Private or Semi-Private office). Arion’s hybrid schedule is a mix of work from home and in-office days; currently the standard schedule is Mondays and Fridays at home + Tuesdays – Thursdays in office.
- Increase brand awareness by coordinating and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns, including creating engaging content that will attract the right audience
- Measure the success of every social media, marketing, and event campaign
- Respond to online (Website, Social Media Platforms) reviews and inquiries
- Liaise with all concerned parties to guarantee adequate planning, execution, and monitoring of marketing activities and marketing events
- Develop visual aspects, such as logos, fonts, and images, to complement written materials for print, the web, and/or social media platforms
- Managing the production of interesting and shareable content, such as blog articles, social media posts, videos, infographics, etc.
- Ensure that regular web content updates are performed and checking content for accuracy and consistency
- Stay up to date with market and online trends relevant to the brand for ensuring campaigns and promotions are relevant within each market
- Manage and deliver graphic projects within established timelines and budget
- Consult with staff to understand design requirements for creating marketing materials and presentations
- Maintain database of images and graphic design and artwork as records and future reference
- Participate in industry events. Events may be local or out-of-state
- Oversee the digital marketing budget
- Report to the senior management periodically about the status of projects
- Work closely with the Manager of Corporate Services to close gaps and complete tasks as needed
- Perform other related duties, as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing and/or Graphic Design in the energy industry
- Proficiency in design and illustration software (Canva, Adobe, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly personality
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse team, third-party vendors, and cross-functional leaders
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is preferred
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is preferred
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to see diverse perspectives and evaluate situations from another’s point of view
- Experience with digital marketing automation software
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Able to operate with autonomy and to proactively seek additional ways to add value
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and random drug testing if requested
Arion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.