CUInsight is the leading digital media and experience company serving the credit union community with content creation and curation. We host a digital trade publication, strong distribution channels (including social media and email), original podcasts, and virtual events. We also partner to provide meaningful/value-added content marketing, advertising, and sponsorship products. Our team takes seriously our role as a trusted partner in the credit union space. We search for team members who are or can become actively involved in the credit union community with awareness of industry trends, horizon issues for credit unions and partners, and audience interests. Our entire team is fully remote and highly collaborative, supporting one another and working together to advance our mission.
We are currently seeking to hire our next Director of Marketing. In this role, you will develop, execute, and iterate upon data-informed marketing campaigns. Compensation includes generous PTO & holidays, full benefits, and an annual salary of approximately $80,000.
- Develop, execute, and iterate strategies to achieve business objectives
- Oversee graphic design, brand identity, and storytelling across all channels
- Lead and coach one direct report and manage key vendor relationships
- Identify and implement the best technology (including marketing automation and CRM) to meet organizational goals with new enhancements as needed
- Work cross-functionally to support organizational strategy (including revenue growth)
- Establish a strong presence in the credit union industry including virtually
- Serve as an expert in digital marketing for CUInsight while relying heavily on data to inform decisions
- Keep an eye on media, advertising, and digital marketing trends outside of our organization, and provide recommendations for new innovative ideas and creative solutions to better connect the credit union community through our channels
- 5+ years of marketing expertise
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and marketing automation trends
- Prior experience with B2B marketing
- Highly strategic
Special Note to Applicants: When applying, please provide a cover letter that highlights your experience with marketing (especially any B2B and marketing automation experience) and your interest in joining the collaborative CUInsight team. A cover letter and resume are required to complete your application.