Segal is a privately owned, leading North American employee benefit, human resources, and investment management consulting firm with over 80 years of history providing trusted advice that improves lives. Clients include public and private corporations, multiemployer trust funds, public sector entities, higher education institutions, institutional advisors, among many others.
Are you passionate about marketing analytics? If so, our opportunity may be for you. We are currently seeking to hire a Vice President, Marketing Analytics. In our fast-paced environment, you will effectively juggle shifting priorities to oversee all Marketing Analytics activities and lead the creation and maintenance of processes, analytics, and reports to measure marketing department effectiveness including ROI, campaign effectiveness, database health, and customer acquisition. You will establish, maintain, and grow the Marketing Analytics activities and recommend and implement innovative initiatives to report on marketing performance and provide visibility to leadership all while contributing to a work culture that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
The current salary range for this role is $150,500 to $200,000 plus opportunity for a discretionary performance bonus based on company profitability and employee performance of up to 25% for bonus target. Segal offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to include a non-contributory defined benefit pension plan, matching and discretionary contributions to a 401(k)-profit sharing plan, medical and prescription benefits including contributions to a health savings account for eligible employees, dental benefits, life insurance, disability insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, wellness benefit reimbursements and rewards, and professional credential and tuition reimbursement. Segal also provides comprehensive paid time off including holidays, vacation days, sick leave, paid family leave and sabbaticals.
- Manage the full analytical project lifecycle, from business development to final delivery, connecting optimization metrics to the strategic intent of campaigns and underlying business objectives
- Benchmark marketing activity, performance, and spend against industry best practices, and develop a roadmap for improvements
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve effectiveness, including audience segmentation, offer optimization, nurture flows, and lead scoring. Generate actionable data-driven insights and recommendations
- Develop a model that provides clear visibility into the drivers of pipeline through leading and lagging indicators
- Develop and implement an analytics reporting cycle monthly, quarterly, and annually and share with Leadership including data-driven recommendations based upon measured results
- Demonstrated success with marketing automation, CRM, ABM, sales engagement, predictive analytics, attribution, and data enrichment. Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise and Power BI is highly preferred
Sufficient IT knowledge to identify and manage needed infrastructure support and software solutions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, measure, and analyze effectiveness of campaigns, projects and initiatives in a high quality and timely manner
- Strong technical, project management, influencing, written and verbal communications skills
- Confidence in presenting ideas and concepts to leadership and other internal clients
- Persistent curiosity and a commitment to aggressively pursue continuous learning
- Ability to successfully organize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment with superior attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, computer science, data analytics or related studies
- 12+ years of relevant experience, preferably in marketing data analytics. Previous experience in the professional services industry helpful
We recognize that individuals bring a broad range of experience, abilities, and reward expectations that may fall outside the stated requirement of this job. If your experience and qualifications warrant consideration for this or other similar positions, we encourage you to apply. Diversity of employment, skills and life experience, combined with passion, are key to innovation and excellence. We encourage individuals, including but not limited to women, minorities, the disabled and protected veterans and those from all other backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the interview process and thank you for considering Segal.